Class schedule and information
Our regular classes are open to women, men, boys and girls of all ages and fitness levels
We've had students as young as 4 and well over 60, so we don't set age limits but we do consider what is appropriate for a specific individual.
(the 2nd Thursday of most months we offer open self-defence workshops)
Thursday classes are on-going, not in sessions, so you can start any time. Sign up for a free trial or regular Thursday classes.
Tuesday evening HupKwonDo/Advanced Taekwon-Do classes, 7:15-8:15 PM and Saturday morning Self-Defence, 10:30-11:30 AM
offered in 8 week sessions with registration through the Rideau Sports Centre at a cost of $108.00 for 8 weeks Tuesday or Saturday session.
Check back here or e-mail to request more information or the registration link when it becomes available.
- Self-defence workshops: FREE for members or first time participants who register on-line in advance for our Ottawa location or $10.00 at the door (subject to available space) or for repeat participants and other non-members.
- A one time only 1 month trial membership is available for $19.50
(special prices may apply for on-line registration with a promo code)
- 1 month membership: $40.00
- Family rate**: $34.50 per member per month
**The family rate applies per person when two or more members from the same immediate family are actively training.
- Single non-prepaid classes: $15.00.
Sign up for a free trial or regular Thursday classes.
Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. Monthly fees do not include annual international affiliation fees (mandatory for HupKwonDo students), dobuks (uniforms), equipment, private or other special lessons or promotion exams.