Next real world Self-defence Workshop
Thursday, November 14th, 7:30-8:30 PM.1 Donald St., Ottawa: River Room
The Rideau Sports Centre (RSC)
Registration for this workshop is currently OPEN with 6 space(s) remaining.
$10.00 for non-members who
register on-line and and pre-pay in advance or $15 at the door for non-members.
Space is limited. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.* Pre-pay when you register to guarantee your spot at the reduced price.Sign up today!
- EVERYONE WELCOME. This workshop is open to women, girls, men and boys. There are no age, experience or fitness level restrictions. While previous martial art or self-defence training is welcome it is definitely NOT required.
- Our workshops are based on techniques and concepts that anyone can learn and apply.
- Train together: Come with a friend, colleague or family member so you can learn and practise together.
- Before you attend you might want to read Self-defence Workshop: What to Expect
...and The principles of self-defence
...and maybe even 8 Self-Defence Myths
- All participants are required to complete and sign a waiver form. Click here to download the form so you can complete it in advance and bring it to the workshop to save time.
*Space is limited. If a workshop is full we are not able to accommodate walk-in participants.
For more information or to schedule a private workshop, demonstration or mini-course
please contact Chief Instructor, Master Gary Eikenberry.