Class schedule and information
While our regular classes are suspended due to the measures to curb the spread of Covid-19
we are offering free online classes
Our regular weekly classes, workshops and other programs are open to women, men, boys and girls of all ages and fitness levels.
GO Self-defence Membership covers all regular weekly classes at RSC, Mondays from 7:30-8:30 PM. Weekly classes are on-going, not in sessions, so you can start any time.
We've had students as young as 4 and well over 60, so we don't set age limits but we are mindful of what is appropriate for a specific individual.
The following GO Self-Defence membership payment options are available:
- 1 month membership: $45.00
- 1 month membership, family rate: $40.00:
The family rate applies per person when two or more members from the same immediate family are training together.
- Monday Self-defence workshops (2nd Monday of most months): FREE for members or $10 for non-members who register on-line and pay in advance
$15.00 at the door (subject to available space).
- Single non-prepaid classes: $15.00.
- Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. Monthly fees do not include annual international affiliation fees, dobuks (uniforms), equipment, promotion exams or private or other special lessons.
Monthly Self-defence Classes:
We offer a 2 hour self-defence class in conjunction with Winning Circle Martial Arts in Kanata on the first Saturday of each month from 12:30-2:30 PM. These classes are offered with no membership or long term commitment required. You can register on a month-to-month basis, but advance registration and, payment through Winning Circle no later than the preceding Thursday is required.Email
or call Winning Circle at 613-599-5425
to register. Click here
for more information.