Class schedule and information
: As Ottawa and most of the rest of the world have instituted policies in an effort to control the spread of the Covid-19 Coronavirus
our regular classes and workshops are suspended for the foreseeable future. We have also suspended student fees with any balance in terms of weeks or months paid to be carried forward when actual physical classes are able to resume. We expect to resume regular classes at such time as the proper authorities and the facilites where we train deem that it is possible to do so safely. As an alternative, we are offering online classes.
Our regular weekly classes, workshops and other programs are open to women, men, boys and girls of all ages and fitness levels.
GO Self-defence Membership covers all regular weekly classes at RSC, Mondays from 7:30-8:30 PM. Weekly classes are on-going, not in sessions, so you can start any time.
We've had students as young as 4 and well over 60, so we don't set age limits but we are mindful of what is appropriate for a specific individual.
The following GO Self-Defence membership payment options are available:
- 1 month membership: $45.00
- 1 month membership, family rate: $40.00:
The family rate applies per person when two or more members from the same immediate family are training together.
- Wednesday Self-defence workshops (2nd Wednesday of most months): FREE for members or $10 for non-members who register on-line and pay in advance
$15.00 at the door (subject to available space).
- Single non-prepaid classes: $15.00.
- Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. Monthly fees do not include annual international affiliation fees, dobuks (uniforms), equipment, promotion exams or private or other special lessons.
Monthly Self-defence Classes:
We offer a 2 hour self-defence class in conjunction with Winning Circle Martial Arts in Kanata on the first Saturday of each month from 12:30-2:30 PM. These classes are offered with no membership or long term commitment required. You can register on a month-to-month basis, but advance registration and, payment through Winning Circle no later than the preceding Thursday is required.Email
or call Winning Circle at 613-599-5425
to register. Click here
for more information.